Aboriginal Health in Aboriginal Hands.
Delivering podiatry services with the Northern Territory’s largest Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation.
- Base Salary: $97,987 - 109,746 (p.a.) commensurate with skills and experience
- Total Effective Package: $119,961 - $133,192 (p.a.)*
- Full time, 12 months
- Maximum Term or Casual contracts (flexible contract terms considered)
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
Looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of Aboriginal Community members?
Join our team at a leading Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation in Central Australia as a Podiatrist!
As a Podiatrist, you will provide community-centred foot care services to our clients, including management of diabetes-related foot complications. Working closely with our multidisciplinary team, you will help to develop and implement culturally responsive podiatric service, including a community-based high risk foot clinic, outreach to remote communities, and a highly regarded regional on-call telehealth service.
If you’re a motivated and passionate Podiatrist looking for an exciting new challenge, apply now to join our team!
Graduate Podiatrists will practice within their scope and receive ongoing supervision from senior podiatrists.
Outreach services and regular overnight travel to remote communities are inherent requirements of the position.
Applications will close when suitable applicants are found.
For more information on the position please contact Allied Health Manager, Andrew Jolly on 0490 816 708.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.