Aboriginal Health in Aboriginal Hands.
Delivering podiatry services with the Northern Territory’s largest Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation.
- Base Salary: $116,395 - $123,025 (p.a.) commensurate with skills and experience
- Total Effective Package: $140,673 - $149,816 (p.a.)*
- Full time, 12 months
- Maximum Term or Casual contracts (flexible contract terms considered)
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
- Competitive salaries
- Six (6) weeks' annual leave
- Generous salary packaging
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
- Relocation assistance (where applicable)
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
Attention all Podiatrists! Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to make a real difference people’s lives?
We are currently seeking a Senior Podiatrist to join our team within the Northern Territory’s oldest and largest Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation.
We are leaders in community-based high risk foot care, providing a multidisciplinary high risk foot clinic, a remote outreach program, and a regional on-call telehealth service.
With a supportive team and a strong commitment to Community engagement and culturally responsive care, this is the opportunity to take on a leadership role, whilst making a real impact.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now and join us in creating positive change in the lives of our Community members!
Outreach services and regular overnight travel to remote communities are inherent requirements of the position.
Applications will close when suitable applicants are found.
For more information on the position please contact Allied Health Manager, Andrew Jolly on 0490 816 708.
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.