• Base Salary: $104,949 - $124,059 (p.a.)
• Total Effective Package: $128,412 - $154,577 (p.a.)*
• Full Time, Continuous contract
• Aboriginal Identified Position
Working with Central Australian Aboriginal Congress not only offers rewarding career options, but a wide range of employee benefits including;
• Competitive salaries
• Six (6) weeks' annual leave
• 9.5% superannuation
• Generous salary packaging
• A strong commitment to Professional Development
• Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost
• Relocation assistance (where applicable)
• District allowance and Remote Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a Youth and Families Section Manager to join our team.
The Youth and Families Manager is a Senior Section Manager providing operational management and leadership to the Youth and Families Section of the Child Youth and Family Services Division.
The Section Manager plays a critical role in supporting the Divisional Manager and works collaboratively with a Senior Management Team and other Congress services and programs in providing operational management and leadership that contributes to Congress’ strategic plan and directions in Youth and Families.
For more information on the position please contact General Manager –
Child, Youth and Family Services Division, Sheralee Taylor on 08 8951 4401 / 0457 364 023
Applications close when a suitable applicant is found
If you meet the criteria listed in the job description and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
*Total effective package includes: base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.